When will you most likely need our support? It will probably be when you are involved in the claim process.

That’s why we focus on providing extensive bilingual claim support especially for Japanese people who do not speak English. Also, the insurance companies we represent have excellent claim support systems while offering foreign language translator upon your request.

Insurance companies offer claim support in the following areas:

  • Auto accident
  • Glass claim
  • Roadside service
  • Property claim
  • Liability claim

Typically, insurance companies have networks for repair shops and service vendors. If you feel comfortable talking to the customer service representative in English, you can call insurance company’s claim center directly to report a claim.