You can apply for auto insurance with an international driver’s license. Since you are probably unfamiliar with the coverage in the U.S., we offer a few coverage plans from which to choose. Please contact us to obtain a quote request form.

Basic coverage includes:

  • Bodily Injury
  • Property Damage
  • Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist (Injury or Property Damage)
  • Medical Payments
  • Collision
  • Other than Collision
  • Rental Reimbursement
  • Roadside Service


Whether you rent or own, we can arrange the insurance to cover your property while protecting you and your resident family from a liability claim. Please contact us to obtain a quote request form.

Basic Coverage Includes: (Renters Insurance)

  • Personal Property
  • Loss of use
  • Personal Liability
  • Medical Payments


Value Items Coverage

The basic Renters/Homeowners Insurance Policy has a limit on valuable items such as watches and jewelry when they are stolen. Also, there is no coverage for such items if they are misplaced or broken.

With Value Items Coverage, you can add more comprehensive coverage to your valuable items. Please ask our agents to obtain more information.


Umbrella insurance is an extended personal liability coverage that can be added to your Auto and Renters/Homeowners insurance. Since lawsuits are very common in the U.S., it will be wise to have Umbrella insurance in case of automobile accidents involving expensive medical expenses or a huge liability claim with your renters/homeowners insurance.

We currently offer $1M limit to qualified customers.


It is very common to ride a motorcycle on a nice sunny day or take a boat to the lake in the U.S. With the right insurance, you can enjoy your leisure time with peace of mind. Please contact us to obtain a quote request form.